Common problems of laminating machine
Laminating machine is widely used, no matter it is packaging or printing, the post press processing of products can not do without the assistance of laminating machine. In the laminating machine operation, it is inevitable to encounter some problems. Today, Tongjia machinery to introduce the common problems of laminating machine, so that the operators can find out and protect them in time.
1. The machine does not start: the input wire is blocked, the power line is reversed, and the voltage is not good.
2. Inaccurate temperature measurement: whether the thermocouple and temperature controller are installed incorrectly or damaged.
3. The vacuum degree can not come up: the air circuit is blocked, the hand valve or solenoid valve is not closed, the belt of vacuum pump motor is loose, and the vacuum meter is damaged.
4. Blister phenomenon: the reason is that the temperature is too high, the heating time is too long, the film quality is not good, and there is no heating.
5. Film suction is not in place: vacuum is not good, air leakage, temperature is not good, the film is too thin, the workpiece is pasted with other materials, the concave depth of the workpiece exceeds the pull-up of the film, the suction time is too short, the film is not pulled up, and the workpiece spacing is too close.
6. If the film is pulled downward before the coating is aspirated: whether the solenoid valve or hand valve is open.
7. The surface of the covered workpiece is folded and unsmooth, or the corner cannot be wrapped: the reason may be that the film is not straightened, the film quality is not good, the workpiece grinding is not good, too much glue is sprayed, and the template under the workpiece is too low.
Source: Jiangmen laminating machine http://www.jmhuayue.com/